[Ubuntu-US-CA] Global Bug Jam Feb 20-22

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 12:08:57 UTC 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jorge O. Castro <jorge at ubuntu.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 9:42 AM
Subject: Announcing the next Global Bug Jam
To: "Ubuntu local community team (LoCo) contacts"
<loco-contacts at lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi everyone,

I've just announced the next Ubuntu Global Bug Jam:
http://castrojo.wordpress.com/2008/12/17/announcing-the-next-ubuntu-global-bug-jam/

LoCo's were a huge part of this last year and we're looking to grow
participation, here are the relevant URLs:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GlobalBugJam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RunningBugJam

Last year Daniel and some of us ran some "jam training" sessions for
LoCo leaders which were basically a one-hour "How to run a bug jam"
for LoCo's that had never done this before. I think those turned out
well and was one of the key reasons we had such a successful jam last
year. Do you guys think it would be a good idea to have these sessions
again? Also, is there any kind of feedback that you might have for
making the global bug jam better? Thanks!

--
Jorge Castro
jorge (at) ubuntu.com