[Ubuntu-US-CA] 'buntustand meeting tonight.

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 14 23:59:19 UTC 2008

Greetings to everyone!

SCaLE7X is fast approaching, and this year we want to try and make
burning CDs a lot easier than last year.  So I've started a project
called 'Buntu Stand which should make it easier to coordinate automated
burning between machines and keep us free to talk to booth visitors.

We're going to start development soon, and want to get a clear idea of
just what we plan to have ready in time for SCaLE.  So after tonight's
LoCo meeting we're going to have an informal meeting to get synchronized
and decide how to proceed.

The current plans for 'Buntu Stand are available on Launchpad, although
after tonight we're going to move around goals and blueprints to
different milestones.  If you know Python and want to help with a
project that will help not just us but the entire larger Ubuntu
community, please join us directly after tonight's 7pm meeting in
#ubuntu-california on irc.freenode.net.

https://launchpad.net/buntustand

Regards,
Nathan