[Ubuntu-US-CA] Netbook Remix

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 12 02:11:19 UTC 2008

Grant Bowman wrote:
> I saw a Netbook Remix [1] demonstration at Ubucon a few days ago.  I
> didn't mention it in the IRC meeting because I wanted to take some
> time to gather together a few URLs and look into it a bit.  I hope you
> find this summary useful.

I think Troy had this installed on his eePC, and Jake might have as well
at the Global Bug Jam. I didn't ask him about it since he was actually
busy triaging bugs, butit looked pretty functional on such a small
screen. Thanks for the links, because I'd like to know more about it.

If the OLPC project doesn't get its act together then I have a couple
computers which might need the Netbook Remix in a couple of years. :(

Regards,
Nathan

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines at ubuntu.com>