[Ubuntu-US-CA] CSULB Installfest Details

Glenn Zucman gzucman at csulb.edu
Thu Apr 24 00:23:05 UTC 2008

Dear All,

Last minute change! Due to Art Department politics I won't torture
with... we've been kicked out of the University Theater for this
evening! :+[

We're going to move it to FA4-307 - "Fine Arts building #4" - 3rd floor
- room 307.

Sorry about this! I just found out!

I don't have your cells... but mine is 626-456-3246

If you're at UT-108 you can call me and we'll come escort you over.

 From UT, FA4 is 4 buildings North.

See you in a bit!

--- Glenn