[Ubuntu-US-CA] No thanks

Brian Mathis bmathis at bmnetworking.com
Fri Apr 11 16:12:34 UTC 2008

>From the infamous Rodney King

"People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get along? Can we stop making it, making it horrible for the older people and the kids?...It’s just not right. It’s not right. It’s not, it’s not going to change anything. We’ll, we’ll get our justice....Please, we can get along here. We all can get along. I mean, we’re all stuck here for a while. Let’s try to work it out. Let’s try to beat it. Let’s try to beat it. Let’s try to work it out." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_King

So someone sent a political email (even though it was meant as a joke and more than likely, not on purpose)... so freakin what, we are all grown ups, get over it.

UBUNTU ROCKS!