[Ubuntu-US-CA] Gutsy Gibbon Meeting

Joe Smith yasumoto7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 03:08:26 UTC 2007

I'm heading down to Toorcon <http://toorcon.org/> in San Diego that weekend,
and I'm hoping to talk to a few guys down there are advocate a bit.
Hopefully I'll be able to get a few guys to decide to go to the install fest
and join up with us. Anyways, sorry for the inconvenience everyone, I hope
this doesn't throw off anyone's plan, but it seems like it may actually turn
out for the best :)

Thanks!
Joe Smith