[Ubuntu-US-CA] Gutsy Gibbon Meeting

Neal Bussett neal at bussett.com
Tue Sep 11 02:24:28 UTC 2007

Howdy all,

After last night's meeting, Joe (Yasumoto) and I looked at our calendars and
found that we both have something going on all day the day of the installfest
(Saturday, October 20th) and won't be able to make any festivities.
I'd like to see if there are any objections to moving the date back a week (to
the 27th).  This will allow time to remove some bugs that weren't fixed before
release, and hopefully won't interfere with anyone's schedule.
This won't affect the parties on the 19th (Friday, at various places), and will
probably allow the installfest to run a bit smoother.
The only downside (that I can think of) is that we won't be having an
installfest immediately surrounding the release, but I feel that's a rather
minor technicality.

What do you think?

Neal
Ubuntu California