[Ubuntu-US-CA] Maps: proposed change

Tom Haddon tom at greenleaftech.net
Fri Sep 7 22:58:33 BST 2007

BTW, if anyone finds anything else, you can file bugs for this project
here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/locomaps/+filebug

I'm also planning to flesh it out a bit with some blueprints, etc. so
that you all know what I'm planning to improve and if anyone can
contribute they can just jump right in.

Cheers, Tom

--

Tom Haddon