[Ubuntu-CA-US] IRC Party

Gregory vahag1991 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 02:52:29 UTC 2007

Dear Ubuntu California LoCo members:

I'd like to announce that there is going to be a party in the
#ubuntu-california IRC channel for my return to California from the
neighboring hot state Arizona. If you don't know how to attend, you can
visit http://scienceonlooker.blogspot.com/2007/09/irc-party.html . This
event is highly social and informal, and it would be a great way for
different tiers of the LoCo (IRC, forums, mailing list) to get together
and interact for fun (not just for the formal LoCo meetings).

The party is planned for Tuesday, Sept. 4 at 6 PM PST. I hope to see a
lot of visitors there. We'll try to make things as party-like as can be
on IRC. Thank you,

					Cactaur