[Ubuntu-US-CA] Gutsy Install fest this Saturday!

Joe Smith yasumoto7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 03:21:01 UTC 2007

It sounds like it'll be pretty sick. I've heard good things about different
barcamps, and unconferences are a cool place to learn things and meet
different people. I'm thinking about bringing a sleeping bag and crashing
there for the night too. At first I thought the change would throw people
off, but now I'm hoping that we'll just be able to attract a lot more
people. I'm in favor of the move, personally.

Joe Smith