[Ubuntu-US-CA] Gutsy Install fest this Saturday!

Charles N Wyble charles at thewybles.com
Mon Oct 29 21:40:17 UTC 2007

Nathan Haines wrote:
> Charles,
>
> Is there a reason for the sudden change in venue?

Barcamp seemed like a more appropriate venue. A substantial amount of
technological / open source oriented people and projects will be
present. I think we could actually get quite a few new Linux users as well.

I would like to attend both events, and so it seemed that combining them
would be idea.

As for being a sudden change in venue, I wouldn't say its sudden per se.
I am announcing it a week in advance.

Also, could we know what times the new venue expect us?

Well. Its what is called an un conference. So the schedule is decided on
the fly. I would say we could reserve the 3:00 to 5:00 pm slots both
days with a great degree of certainty. Unless you have a time which
would be better?

This could affect my availability.

> Also, do we have anyone available to be there Sunday?

I will be there both days all day.

 I'm not sure I can make it, that day, myself.

Not a problem. I will be there.

> Nathan
>
> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

- --
Charles N Wyble charles at thewybles.com (818) 280 7059
Website: http://www.thewybles.com/~charles
Blog: http://jackshck.livejournal.com

President and CEO of Known Element Enterprises and affiliated companies.
Website: http://www.knownelement.com
Blog: http://siliconvs.blogspot.com