[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu Gutsy Gibon Install Fest

Nathan Haines nathan at nhaines.com
Thu Oct 25 15:42:20 UTC 2007

Larry,
I'm sorry to hear you were double booked.  I hope the parade goes well!  Thank you for letting the team know.

I can give an impromptu FOSS presentation at the installfest.  If I finish my GPG slides in time I can do some for the FOSS talk as well.  I don't think FOSS demands slides as much as personal encryption, though. :)

Nathan
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile