[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu Gutsy Gibon Install Fest

Nathan Haines nathan at nhaines.com
Wed Oct 24 15:52:08 UTC 2007

Charles,

Thank you for your hard work and dedication in setting this up for us!  I am really excited and am ollking forward to giving my presentation.

I am concerned that four hours may be too short a time for the installfest, depending on what problems might arise on random hardware. Most howtos suggest a minimum of six hours.  Have you had good experience with four-hour installfests in the past?

Nathan

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile