[Ubuntu-US-CA] Gutsy Install fest this Saturday!

dave at seobm.com dave at seobm.com
Mon Nov 5 17:28:35 UTC 2007

So I'd like to boot off a thumb drive that installs itself on a ramdisk
and runs from the ramdisk.

After it's up and running on the ramdisk I can run a script from another
thumb drive to install the apps and copy data over to the ram disk. And
make other scripts to copy the data back to the thumb drive or whatever
for backup.

Anybody want to help me get this going?

Dave.