[Ubuntu-CA-US] Mailing List Updates

Neal Bussett neal at bussett.com
Fri Aug 17 19:04:23 UTC 2007

Hi all,
I finally was given administration rights for our mailing list, and I've changed
a few things that shouldn't affect many people, but now you can be aware of them
if they do affect you.

You'll notice our subject line now has a prefix (or it should, let see if it
works).

I've also changed the reply-to munging to on.  Now, when you reply, the message
goes to the list instead of just the sender.
If you want to send a message directly to the sender, you'll have to get it from
the from or reply-to field.  The old reply-to should still be there, for those
that need it, the listserv should just add an additional header.

Neal Bussett