Ubuntu-California Meeting / Leadership

J. David Maino david.maino at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 17:41:26 UTC 2007

Neal,

Sunday should work well for me, but my schedule is pretty flexible so
pretty much any day/time will be fine if something else ends up being
more convenient for people.

I just found out about the LoCo a few days ago and joined the mailing
list yesterday, so I look forward to speaking with you all and getting
involved!

Thanks,
Dave