Ubuntu-California Meeting / Leadership

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 20:37:30 UTC 2007

Hey, Neil --

Thanks for taking the reins for Ubuntu in the Golden State!

Sunday's probably a good night to talk for most people, but it's unlikely
that I can participate in Sunday night's discussion because I'm working (I'm
a newspaper editor at the Santa Cruz Sentinel) unless someone knows how to
access irc.freenode.org on a Winbloze box . . . Needless to say, I'll gladly
stand aside if the day and time for the meeting works for everyone else.

On another topic, do you think it might be possible to meet/caucus/etc. at
LinuxWorld next week? I'll be there on Tuesday all day and would gladly set
up a time for California folks to meet (maybe at the Ubuntu booth . . . ?).
Leave a note here or e-mail me off-list.

Thanks again, Neil.

Larry Cafiero
"Larry the Open Source Guy"
http://larrytheopensourceguy.wordpress.com