[ubuntu-arizona] First SSD

Stephen M smelheim85 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 19:51:19 UTC 2018

I know that this has been asked a few times but I'm looking for
suggestions.  I have a 6core CPU with around 8 GB of RAM.  I have a TB HDD
with Ubuntu 16.04 installed.  I have separate partitions for my
directories.  I want to look in getting a small SSD that will hold the root
directory.

So what i'd like to know from others to start is what's a good read/write?
Next would be the manufacturer,  I've used SanDisk and Kingston memory.
These are the only things I need to know.  Being that it's root it doesn't
need to be large.