[ubuntu-arizona] Installfest June 21

Todd Cole toddc at azloco.com
Tue Jun 17 17:13:21 UTC 2014

Installfest is on this Saturday but at a new location this week only!

Gangplank, LLC, 260 S Arizona Ave, Chandler, AZ 85225, United States

Sat, June 21, 10am – 4pm

*Who:* Anyone interested in Linux. *Who* Anyone interested in Linux is
welcome. We can just chat or we can install almost any version of Linux on
your computer (you must bring everything needed to use your computer (e.g.
monitor, keyboard, cords, etc). *What:* We can install most Linux
distributions. We are also happy to fix problems, answer questions or
simply discuss free software. We meet the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every
month from 10 AM until 4 PM unless we cancel or reschedule due to a
holiday. We no longer emphasize Desktop versus Server at the 1st & 3rd
Saturday sessions. Please see the calendar at
http://www.azloco.org/?q=node/28 for more information We provide power and
network connectivity as well as install media. *What to bring:* You need to
bring everything required to use your computer

See http://www.azloco.org/node/28 for more info       Todd

--
Todd Cole
Ubuntu Arizona Team