[ubuntu-arizona] [Fwd: Re: approved loco teams]

John Crawford johnc4510 at cox.net
Sun Apr 24 17:24:45 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I got an answer back from the loco council concerning the questions I
had about the email they sent. It is attached to this emailing. As I
suspected, the team does need to submit a re-approval application and
then appear before the loco council.

Since we have a regularly scheduled meeting tonight at 9PM, I'm asking
Scott to add me to the agenda to discuss with the team what needs to
happen from here to insure our status as an "Approved Ubuntu Loco Team".

Let's see a good turn out tonight at the meeting to get this going.

Thanks,

John aka johnc4510