[ubuntu-arizona] [Fwd: Re: approved loco teams]

John Crawford johnc4510 at cox.net
Thu Apr 21 17:52:30 UTC 2011

Hey folks,

I got an answer back from the loco council about our status. You will
find it attached to this email. We should now be good to order 11.04
cd's for distribution at events. Since Scott is running the show for
now, and the cd's need to ship to the person ordering them, he needs to
re-apply to shipit for the new cd's.

Scott, if you have a problem, please let me know.

I've asked for a further explanation about the 2nd paragraph. It looks
to me like we'll need to submit an application for renewal of our
approved status and appear before the loco council within 90 days to
have our approved status confirmed for another year. I will let you know
about that as soon as I receive an answer from Paul.

Let me know if you have any question via this email list.

Best to all,

John aka johnc4510