[ubuntu-arizona] must sell

Scott Gwin j.scott.gwin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 17:41:00 BST 2010

I have a few new in the box computer parts that I am trying to sell if
anyone is interested.

First is a Hapuuauge HD-PVR.  It lists on NewEgg for $185.00 (
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815116030 )  If
you're thinking about building a MythTV system this could be essential.
Shipped or delivered for $125.00

Second is a Jetway mini-itx motherboard model number NC81-LF.
http://www.directron.com/nc81lf.html  It sells for $150.00 and I'll ship
or deliver for $100.  It accepts socket AM2/3 processors and will take
up to 4GB of RAM.  One of my favorite features on this board is dual
gigabit onboard LAN making it perfect for a router/firewall and it has a
pci slot for a wifi card.  This is the setup I'm currently using and
it's great.

Call or email me
Scott Gwin
480-440-6257