[ubuntu-arizona] AZ Keysigning Party?

Pete Stephenson pete at heypete.com
Sat Jun 5 21:36:39 BST 2010

Although it's a bit short notice, I'm going to be in the area of the
Fry's Electronics in Tempe this evening around 6pm.

There's a Paradise Bakery at the nearby Arizona Mills mall (5000 South
Arizona Mills Circle, Tempe, AZ 85282-6439) that's extraordinarily
tasty, and figured this would be as good of a place as any to meet up
with people. Being that it's right near I-10 and US 60, the location
would seem to be reasonable for people in the east of the valley.

Anyone interested in meeting up tonight?

Cheers!
-Pete

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Colby W. <colbyw at gmail.com> wrote:
> Count me in. Anytime after 5:00 PM Mon-Sat works best for me.
>
> --Yorokobi
>
> Sent from my Motorola Droid
>
> On Jun 4, 2010 4:55 PM, "Pete Stephenson" <pete at heypete.com> wrote:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> Is anyone interested in getting together for a PGP keysigning party?
>
> We could make it fun, and combine it with (perhaps) getting food and drink.
>
> It'd be rather nice to meet some of the folks here in real life.
>
> Cheers!
> -Pete
>
> --
> Pete Stephenson