[ubuntu-arizona] Team Meeting

Scott Gwin j.scott.gwin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 19:03:48 BST 2010

I would like to remind everyone that we have weekly AZ LoCo Team
meetings on Sunday evenings at 9:00pm on IRC at irc.freenode.net
#ubuntu-us-az.  These meetings and the things we do there are vital for
the survival of this team.  In order for us to keep our good standing
with Ubuntu we need to do certain things and it takes more than 2 or 3
people doing all the work to keep us afloat.  I'd really like to see a
larger turn-out at the meetings so we can organize events/get togethers.
etc.  As a team we have accomplished so much and I'd like to see us
continue to retain our quality and quantity.  Our wiki has fallen
behind, the website isn't being utilized much, and we have a test server
that people could be using for learning.  In other words, we as a team
have many great resources available to us and I think people tend to
forget how much is available to a AZ LoCo Team member.  So, in upcoming
meetings I will be addressing or re-informing everyone about wll the
great things available to us.  John and others put in a substantial
amount of their personal time to make this team what it is and I'd hate
to let that fall apart because we can't keep up with a few things.  So,
please, if you haven't been around in awhile  - come back and enjoy.
And if you're currently active on IRC, please join us in the meetings.
Everyone's input is appreciated and needed.

scott_ev
j.scott.gwin at ubuntu.com