[ubuntu-arizona] This Saturday in Tucson

Scott Gwin j.scott.gwin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 04:15:36 BST 2010

I'm going to come down to Tucson this Saturday July 10 to meet up with
whomever wants to/can meetup for lunch or something.  If you're in
Tucson and can get together with us, please let me know and recommend a
time and location as the details haven't been settled yet.  Soldats,
this means you too!  I've been lucky enough to meet most of you and this
would be a nice to chance to meet any other Tucsonians that I haven't
yet.  So, here's who I know to be living in Tucson - soldats, hutchnate,
syn-ack, flakeparadigm, azteech, johnc4510, lenards, br24,

I know there's more but I can't think of them right now.

Come join the fun; I'm going to try to get Matthew Helmke to meet with
us too.

Scott Gwin