[ubuntu-arizona] Ubuntu has a new member

Scott Gwin j.scott.gwin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 23:16:07 BST 2010

Today, with the help and support of the AZ LoCo, I was accepted as an
Ubuntu Member.  What can I say besides thank you to all of you for being
a part of this LoCo - and especially to johnc4510, kennymc0, tyche,
slofgren for being here when I got here.  For those of you don't know,
there are several benefits of being an Ubuntu Member.  I suggest reading
https://wiki.ubuntu.  Creating and maintaining your wiki is very
important and I sure wouldn't want to build one after a lot of time has
past:  it's much easier to build and maintain.

Scott Gwin
j.scott.gwin at ubuntu.com