[ubuntu-arizona] Scott and Ubuntu Memberhsip

Scott Gwin j.scott.gwin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 22:29:59 BST 2010

Hey all,

I am finally scheduled to go in front of the Ubuntu Membership Board on
Thursday, July 15th at 16:59 in #ubuntu-meeting. It would be great if
you would show your support by attending this meeting and making some
noise.  You can help my chances of being granted membership on the first
try by editing my wiki and adding an endorsement for membership at the
bottom. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/j.scott.gwin This will also show you a
little about the process of getting yourself ready to apply for Ubuntu
membership.