[ubuntu-arizona] Last Minute Team Announcement

Craig A. Eddy tyche at cox.net
Fri Jan 22 22:16:36 GMT 2010

scott_ev has started dialogue with our contacts on campus in Tucson to
start organizing an installfest for the spring semester.  Tomorrow, Sat
Jan 23, he will be in Tucson to meet with AZ LoCo Team members that
would like to be involved with planning and executing this installfest.
We will be meeting tomorrow for lunch at East Coast Super Subs
(http://www.yelp.com/biz/east-coast-super-subs-tucson ).  If you're in
the PHX valley and want to ride with him, he'll be leaving very early in
the am to go hiking with hutchnate and family before the lunch meeting.
Come and meet some of the nics you've never seen face to face...

Scott Gwin
480-440-6257 - mobile