[ubuntu-arizona] Ubuntu Server 10.04.1 virtual release party - Mark your city now!

Scott Gwin j.scott.gwin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 12:33:05 BST 2010

      I didn't have this in time for the team meeting but found it
      interesting.

This post is from the blog of Ahmed Kamal of Cairo, Egypt. He states
that many conservative sys-admins wait for the first point release
before deploying a server OS. In celebration of this point release he
has written a web app that allows people to register their install of
Ubuntu Server 10.04 and have it show up on a Google Map. This way we can
begin to track the wide-spread use of Ubuntu Server all around the world.

http://foss-boss.blogspot.com/2010/08/ubuntu-server-10041-virtual-release.html