[ubuntu-arizona] How I'm doing

John Crawford johnc4510 at cox.net
Thu Jun 18 18:16:47 BST 2009

As most of you know I had to have an appendix surgery right before I was
to come home from vacation. This put a real crimp in my regular work and
my Ubuntu duties. I appreciate all your kind thoughts and concerns about
my health.

I'm doing much better now and have started catching up on my regular
work. As you will understand, work is how I make a living so that I can
participate with Ubuntu. I should be able to get caught up by Monday so
that I can start contributing to our team and my other Ubuntu
responsibilities. I will be at the Sunday meeting this week for sure,
and hope to re-start the planning for the Tucson Installfest then.

I hope everyone that I haven't had a chance to chat with will be there
to help me kick-start the planning for this event.

Again, thanks for all you good thoughts while I was recovering.

John