[ubuntu-arizona] Jaunty Release Party at RedSeven this Thursday!

Crystal Coons red7cee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 17:58:30 BST 2009

Its Party Time!

Yes, friends, it's that time of year again! Time for another Ubuntu Release
Party. Jaunty Jackalope is hitting the streets THIS THURSDAY, April 23rd,
and we here at RedSeven plan on celebrating the release in style at our
Tempe location. As usual, there will be demo systems, free copies of Jaunty
Jackalope for you to take home, and the RedSeven signature raffle!

Oh, that's not enough for you?

Okay, okay, you twisted our arms... we're also going to have an awesome live
DJ, delicious food and of course, the ever popular OPEN BAR for the night.
We had an awesome crowd last time, and while we do prefer RSVPs in order to
get a rough count, it's not absolutely necessary.

The RedSeven guys will be on hand to talk Linux and Open Source all night.

The details, for you skimmers out there:

WHEN: Thursday, April 23rd. 2009, 6pm
WHERE: RedSeven Tempe, 1855 E. Guadalupe, Suite A105, Tempe, AZ 85283
WHAT: Ubuntu 9.04, Jaunty Jackalope (duh)
RSVP: http://www.redsevenlinux.com/contact/

See you then, kids!