[ubuntu-arizona] Ubuntu swag (potentially)

jmt238 jmt238 at nau.edu
Thu Mar 27 15:30:59 GMT 2008

Hey all,

Anyone interested in the Ubuntu Ogio messenger bag (available at the Canonical
shop: https://shop.canonical.com/product_info.php?products_id=123)?
You can order 'em from Canonical for $107, plus S&H, plus duties (which are
apparently fairly hefty)--you're probably looking at ~$150 . . .

Or you can "open source" one with me! (Don't worry, Ubuntu is very cool about
copyright issues; see http://www.ubuntu.com/aboutus/trademarkpolicy). I'm
setting up the template for a local embroiderer to stitch the Ubuntu logo into
a bag for me. You can find the identical Ogio bags on ebay for $43. One more
participant will get us the bags for 1/2 price--any more is more money in our
pockets.

The main expense with the embroiderer is setting up the template ($65). The
embroidering is only $13. Are any members of Ubuntu AZ interested in getting a
bag/a hat/a cat/a dog embroidered while I get my bag done, and splitting the
template fee?

Or, does anyone know of a template already set up in AZ or elsewhere?

--Jared in Flagstaff

--
Jared Travis
President, Engineers Without Borders-NAU
jaredewb at gmail.com
928-257-3305