[ubuntu-arizona] [Fwd: INSTALL FEST!]

Mike Schwartz schwartz at acm.org
Fri Jun 27 22:00:27 BST 2008

Just an add-on for the forwarded message (see below)
about the PLUG Install-fest on Saturday:
A recent e-mail reminder (actually sort of a 'calendar' item)          [1]
(you may understand the DIFFerence, better than I do...)
says something about
<< "Please RSVP to InstallFest at PLUG.phoenix.az.us               [2]
      with the following information:" >>
and goes on and provides a list of info to RSVP with.
     Of course, if you are just planning to show up in order to help others,

then it may be optional to RSVP (it still might be a good idea);
but if you are hoping to receive some help there, then please go to

http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/message/20080627.165421.891f8418.en.html
[3]
([3] is [a link to] the entry in the archive, for [1];  and at
 [3] it only gives PART OF the e-mail message [2], but
 it does give the complete list of the info to provide
 when you RSVP for the installfest.)
Note that [3] also gives a 'suggestion' list of stuff for YOU to [not forget
to]
  bring, even if you are a beginner, here for the first time, e.g.
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale AZ
schwartz at acm.org