[ubuntu-arizona] Bulk shipment of Ubuntu CDs received today

John Crawford johnc4510 at cox.net
Mon Jun 23 19:22:37 BST 2008

w00t!!

Today the doorbell rang and I was surprised to find a DHL delivery
person standing there with our order from shipit. As you know, since we
are now an approved team, we get bulk shipments of CDs from Ubuntu, FREE!

The order included:

230-32 bit Ubuntu CDs
20-64 bit Ubuntu CDs
30-32 bit Kubuntu CDs
15-64 bit Kubuntu CDs
10-Edubuntu CDs
30-32 bit Server CDs
15-64 bit Server CDs
50-KDE 4 Remix CDs
2-Display Boxes
15-Ubuntu Stickers

Total # of CDs-400

I sent the order on the 5th of June, received shipping confirmation on
the 18th of June and then received the order today, June 23rd. Not a bad
turn around considering the order came from the Netherlands.

johnc4510