[ubuntu-arizona] Introduction

Francis Earl francis.earl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 04:31:22 BST 2008

I figured this will be a pretty low traffic list, so I thought I'd
introduce myself...

My name is Francis, by I go by Frank, I'm 24, and I've been using Ubuntu
on and off since before Warty was released. I am rather motivated to get
more involved in the community now though, and would like to get
involved in my local area.

Unfortunately, I wasn't aware of the Ubuntu release party until the day
after it happened, I hope you all had fun! I am about 10 mins driving
north of where you had it though, and frequent the Metro Sports Bar to
play pool...

I am not too familiar with packaging, or much of anything useful really,
but I am a very knowledgeable user, and can be of assistance wherever
needed - if you need support, or anything of that nature...

I have a Launchpad account: https://launchpad.net/~francis-earl
I have attempted to join the Arizona LoCo, on there, but couldn't figure
out how - there doesn't appear to be a "Join Team" button?

Other than that, I am open to any suggestions wrt what I can get
started with within the Arizona LoCo  :)