[ubuntu-arizona] Change of IRC Channel Meeting Time

John Crawford johnc4510 at cox.net
Mon Jun 4 18:28:06 BST 2007

It was decided by the membership that we would change the time of our
IRC Channel #Ubuntu-Arizona Loco Team Meetings to 9:00pm on Sundays.
This change will take effect for our next meeting on June 10, 2007. It
is our hope that this will allow more members to attend our loco
meetings. If you have not as yet participated in one of our meetings, it
is our hope that you will consider doing so. We look forward to meeting
you and getting to know you better.

Thanks
John Crawford
Ubuntu-Arizona Team Leader