[ubuntu-arizona] Team Participation

John Crawford johnc4510 at cox.net
Mon Jul 30 18:52:27 BST 2007

Greetings all,

I know it's summer and we all have a lot going on to keep us busy. That
being said, I want to encourage everyone to start attending meetings and
if possible, helping on some of our projects. You don't have to put in a
lot of time helping, even an hour or two each week would be appreciated.
Come visit us in our team chat channel on IRC, #ubuntu-arizona, the
server is freenode.

Here is our team wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArizonaTeam
Here is our team forum page: http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=209
Here are the projects we are working on:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArizonaTeam/Teams/Approval_Outline

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArizonaTeam/Teams/Approval_Outline/Resources

Come help us to promote Ubuntu in Arizona!

Thanks
John Crawford aka johnc4510
Arizona Team Leader

--