#Ubuntu-US-AR Chat Night Tonight (May 4) & Every Tuesday

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Tue May 4 22:32:20 BST 2010

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 9:03 AM, Kwadroke of The Wired
<kwadroke at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tonight is Arkansas Ubuntu Local Community's (LoCo) regular chat night.
>
> Join us on Tuesdays in the #ubuntu-us-ar channel on Freenode.net's IRC
> servers at 9:30PM Central Time. You do not need to be a LoCo member or
> an Ubuntu user to join in on the chat.

One item of business, just in case I cannot be on IRC tonight --
Today, Ubuntu Arkansas https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-arkansas was
invited to join Central US LoCos
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-us-central -- I don't know of any reason
NOT to accept the invitation, but I wanted to let everyone know.