Ubuntu-us-ar Digest, Vol 9, Issue 1

Duane Hinnen duanedesign at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 15:28:57 BST 2010

Hello neighbours to the east. My name is Duane Hinnen (duanedesign). I am
contact for the Oklahoma LoCo. Let me start by saying how nice it is to see
some activity on the AR mailing list. I suggested some time back that the
KS, OK and AR LoCos cooperate in whatever ways possible to help each other
out. At the time, and still quite true, the three LoCos are very small. This
means we do not have quite the resources some of the larger LoCos have.
Obviously there is an issue with us being spread across 3 states so this
limits some of the options available. I am open to any ideas that anyone
might have that could benefit the three LoCos and increase activity in the
area.

thank you
duanedesign
duanedesign at ubuntu.com