Ubuntu-Full Circle Magazine #21

Duane Hinnen duanedesign at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 19:41:42 GMT 2009

That's right folks, Full Circle Magazine issue #21 is finally here!

FCM is quickly becoming one of my favorite Ubuntu related "magazines".

* Command and Conquer - Formatting Output.
* How-To : Program in C - Part 5, Web Development - Part 2, Changing
Video Aspect Ratios & Ubuntu ISO to Bootable USB.
* My Story - Creative Zen V Plus in Ubuntu
* Game Review - Tribal Trouble 2
* My Opinion - Missed Opportunity
* MOTU Interview - Nicolas Valcarcel
* Top 5 - Torrent Tools
* PLUS - FCM#20 Survey Results

http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-21/

*Full Circle* is a free, independent, magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu
family
of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful
how-to articles and reader submitted stories.

--
Duane Hinnen
duanedesign at gmail.com
sip:duanedesign at ekiga.net <sip%3Aduanedesign at ekiga.net>