[LoCo-US-AL] KDE users on this list?

David Tigue dtigue at internetpro.net
Wed Mar 7 18:59:31 UTC 2012

For me Gnome-Shell is not as complete as Unity in 12.04. As far as Fedora
goes, I've never been a big fan of RPM based distros. I'd rather install
from source than use an RPM style installer. OpenSuse? Even Linus Torvalds
hates that distro. OpenSuse hasn't been an option for me since Novell
signed their first license agreement with Microsoft and now Attachmate
owns it and has continued with those license agreements. AUR is awesome
though, and the Arch documentation is great. As far as the updates you can
always write a script and a cron job and get the updates automatically
without a user present. Good luck with OpenSuse!