[LoCo-US-AL] KDE users on this list?

Krasnow, Joshua allparadigm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:51:29 UTC 2012

I used kubuntu for the 11.04 release, but it was buggy. I have been hopping
around since unity, and currently run xubuntu on one box and fedora on
another. I am liking gnome-shell on fedora, but have been thinking of
trying kde again on opensuse.
I ran Arch for 3 or 4 months or so a few years back, but the updates
required too much attention. I really liked the design and the AUR is
awesome, and there's no better documented distribution in my opinion.