[LoCo-US-AL] KDE users on this list?

David Tigue dtigue at internetpro.net
Wed Mar 7 15:33:59 UTC 2012

Kubuntu users are a dying breed my friend. I personally am starting to
like Unity, at least the new version in 12.04. If you install MyUnity it
makes it even better because all the customization tweaks are built in to
it and are easier to access and understand. My question is are there any
Slackware, Arch, or Gentoo users out there? I have always loved those
distros and still use them daily (Ubuntu as well). BUT, I never meet any
one local that uses those other distros besides myself. I do hear a lot of
people whine about them being to hard though.

Dave