[LoCo-US-AL] LUNA: Re: North Alabama LUG

Roger Quarles rogerquarles at gmail.com
Mon May 4 14:07:28 BST 2009

We have been trying to do a monthly meeting here in Gadsden and due to low
turnout the last 2 meetings, are currently considering discontinuing the
meetings. Anyone is welcome to attend and in the past we were meeting on the
first Saturday of the month, but are likely to change that for next month.
Anyone interested in following can join our mailing list at
glug-subscribe at internetpro.net. Should be some active discussion of meeting
planning this week.

--Roger

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 7:47 AM, cyberdork33 <cyberdork33 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I do post here every once in awhile. I am thinking more along the
> lines of a more active (you know, in the real world) Linux-centered
> group. If you want to call it a section of LUNA or something that is
> fine, but I can be a member of a mailing list anywhere...
>
> On May 4, 2009, at 7:42 AM, Jake Williams wrote:
>
> > Why wouldn't you just post on LUNA? I can't think of anyone on here
> > who is
> > going to scream "RFTM" if you have a basic question... There are
> > plenty of
> > people on here that are not Linux pros and just tinker around or
> > want to
> > learn about it. There is also plenty of OT posting so you know it's
> > not a
> > really strict list. My advice is to post on the list and you will
> > probably
> > get some good responses. It may help to liven up this list a little
> > bit.
> >
> > Jake
> >
> > On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 11:23 AM, cyberdork33 <cyberdork33 at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> I would be interested in helping and maybe a few others I know.
> >> There are a
> >> group of users on redstone arsenel that would probably be
> >> interested too.
> >>

> >> Ricky
> >>
> >> On May 3, 2009, at 7:57 AM, "Joshua Krasnow" <jkras at zrun.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> Are there any plans to start a lug outside of Luna I like the 2600

> >> To email the list keeper:
>  dgregg at knology.netLUNA-LIST
> >> Web Site:   <URL:http://luna.huntsville.al.us>

"Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of
himself, undisturbed by the facts."
 --Finley Peter Dunne