[LoCo-US-AL] LUNA: North Alabama LUG

Mr. Panzer panzermkz at hotmail.com
Sun May 3 16:51:35 BST 2009

Then start asking questions.  Get the nonpro's involved.  Here in the ham we have both the pro's and the nonpro's.  And there is no prob of asking any sort of questions on the mailing list.  But of course you got another issue here too.  This is going to not just luna but ubuntu-us-al.  And well if I want to talk with some of the ubuntu-us-al people there is irc.  Point of this is don't spread to thin.

Panzer

and that going at Mach1.4 at an altitude of 130mm is a sensible thing to do.