[LoCo-US-AL] Another introduction

Steve Conklin steve.conklin at canonical.com
Fri May 1 20:46:18 BST 2009

Hi,

I'm Steve Conklin, in Madison, AL. I've been lurking on
the list for a little while, and this seems like a good
time to jump in.

I'm very fortunate - I am employed by Canonical as a
kernel engineer, and work mostly on the kernels used
for netbook devices, using the intel "Atom" or LPIA
(low power Intel Architecture) processors. I work
from home.

I probably know less about a lot of userspace topics
than a lot of people on this list - kernel development
is a little bit of an isolated sandbox.

Holler if there's anything I can do to help.

I'm also involved in some amateur radio packages.

Steve/AI4QR