[LoCo-US-AL] Need Help / Where Are Meetings?

Roger Quarles rogerquarles at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 16:43:23 GMT 2009

There are quite a few of us located all around the state, Wher are you
located? also ask you questione here, or in our IRC channel
#ubuntu-al-us and we will be glad to help.

Roger

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 11:34 PM, Wayne Thompson <wb4rha at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> I have several things that I could use help with on my computer with the
> Kubuntu operating system installed on it.  I heard that there were
> meetings at Dave's Pizza in Homewood AL, but don't remember time.  Also,
> since I don't know anyone in the group, it would be helpful if I could
> be in contact with someone in the group before I went to the meeting to
> arrange how to be identified or how to find the folks in the meeting.
> Can you help?
> Sincerely,
> Wayne Thompson, WB4RHA

"Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of
himself, undisturbed by the facts."
  --Finley Peter Dunne