[LoCo-US-AL] Need Help / Where Are Meetings?

Jason Sandlin crane.aswp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 15:13:17 GMT 2009

The meeting are on the first tuesday of every month. They are actuallu BALU
(B'ham area linux users) Meetings but we all have the same goals. I am
unable to attend the meetings anymore due the scheduling conflicts wlth the
kids after school evdevours.
 There are quite a few Ubunt users in  BALU that could help you if you are
needing hands on assistance. What type of problems are you having?

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 7:55 AM, Clayton <chanvey1 at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Wayne Thompson wrote:
> > I have several things that I could use help with on my computer with the
> > Kubuntu operating system installed on it.  I heard that there were
> > meetings at Dave's Pizza in Homewood AL, but don't remember time.  Also,
> > since I don't know anyone in the group, it would be helpful if I could
> > be in contact with someone in the group before I went to the meeting to
> > arrange how to be identified or how to find the folks in the meeting.
> > Can you help?
> > Sincerely,
> > Wayne Thompson, WB4RHA
> >

> I have never attended a meeting because I live in Oxford. You can
> probably find out that info by contacting "Crane". You should be able to
> find how to contact him from the forum site or the Al loco site. If you
> can't contact him let me know and I will get in touch with him for you.
> Sincerely, Fellow Ubuntutite,

Ubuntu AlabamaTeam LoCo
   Blog @ http://www.alabamaubuntu.org/
   Forums @ http://alabama.ubuntuforums.org/