[LoCo-US-AL] I am new... how may I help?

Matthew rpgmaster at mchsi.com
Tue Apr 28 23:43:03 BST 2009

Oh great, the mail list shows my email... If I knew that I would have
used my secondary email address... Can spam-bots find these mail list
archives? I've never had a problem with spam and I don't want it to
start now...

And I am not sure if I like the fact that it shows my real name. I'ed
change it but its all ready in the archives...