[LoCo-US-AL] Hello again!

Lane Oden lane.oden at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:33:44 GMT 2008

I'm planning on making it to the BarCamp. I thought I was obligated to
attend a wedding, but that seems to no longer be an issue (my attending...
the wedding is still on).

I would like to help with the presentation (I actually enjoy the whole
speaking engagement thing), but due to my current workload, I don't think
it's something I could really dedicate myself to. And I'd hate to half do it
because I agreed to do it and didn't have time.

I haven't listened to the Fresh Ubuntu podcast recently. What day to they
actually release those? I'll definitely make it a point to sync that one to
my iPod.

Lane